Normally my sister-in-law Katie cuts Ryan's hair but we were in Wal-Mart and I decided to just get it done there. He was so good! He just sat there and watched. He only got scared when she got the buzzers out to trim around his ears. I didn't want it cut too short since he's so blonde it makes him look bald. Everyone always asks where he gets his blonde hair from since Kris and I are both dark. Believe it or not I was blonde like Ryan until I was about 5 and then it just started getting darker and darker. It wasn't until I was in high school that it got really dark. Weird, huh? I guess we'll have to wait and see if Ryan's does too!
Blonde or Brunette, I think Ryan is Rockin' his new style!
***UPDATE***
This little update is for my friend Liz who requested a picture of me blonde. Well, I'm sad to say this is the best I could do for a picture, sorry it turned out so horrible but there I am in all my blonde glory! And yes, I basically have a mullet haircut!


3 comments:
Ryan looks adorable with the SPIKE hair...and so old...at least 3.
I know! It makes him look like such a big boy, I'm not sure if I like it! He's growing up way too fast.
I saw your comment on Erika's blog and had to come and see. I can't believe how big Ryan is getting. Isn't this blogging thing great. I love staying caught up on everyone's lives.
Post a Comment