Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!



Today is the day to make sure we let our loved ones know just how much we love them. Kris doesn't need a special day for this. He shows Ryan and I just how much he loves us by getting up early every morning to get to work in Salt Lake by 7:00 so he can be home right at 5:00. He does this so he can spend as much time as possible with us in the evening. I can't tell you how much it means to me! So this morning I decided to get up at 5:30 and make him a special Valentines Day breakfast. It turned out better than I hoped. I have to admit I usually make an extra large batch of batter knowing my first attempts at pancakes always go in the trash! I guess Cupid was on my side this time because they turned out perfect.



I love you Kris! Happy Valentines Day everybody!

6 comments:

Josh and Liz said...

What a cute wife you are! Kris is a lucky guy! the breakfast looks amazing. And also I love Ryan's haircut! You guys are great! I can't believe you were ever blonde, I would love to see a picture, you should post it on your blog for me! You are officially on my blog list so I will be checking up on you! (I don't know if that sounds creepy, but I assure you it was supposed to be friendly!)
Liz

Erika said...

Hi Ashley,
I love your blog! It has been too long since we've talked. We better start planning our girls' names now, since our guys have the same names!

Your breakfast was very impressive and looked yummy.

Delia D'Nell said...

How in the heck do you make heart pancakes? You are truly a domestic goddess..and is that a Mary Englebright plate?

Chelsea said...

HI! I found your blog from Liz. Ryan is so big and handsome as can be. Congrats on the new one coming! It's great to see you guys!! Be careful in all that snow. CRAZY!!

Channa said...

Ashley - thanks for your comment! I was excited to hear back from you, and I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog. I love the heart pancakes - that is such a cute idea! I look forward to reading all about you and your family. By the way, your little boy is so cute!

Erika said...

Also, our blog address is now ryananderika.blogspot.com (decided just to use first names on the blog).