A few days ago Ryan and Ethan got to work on a welcome poster. Ryan colored all the letters on the left, Ethan did all the letters on the right.

Heather called me a day before they arrived and told me that all Kennedy had been talking about is scaring my boys and "for Heaven's sake will you pleeease tell them to act scared?" It was hilarious when we opened the door for them. She shrieked and I think she was satisfied with the "terrified" screams of Ryan and Ethan.
Poor Kennedy fell in our parking lot, hard. She split her lip and had a bloody nose. After a quick check to make sure she still had her two front teeth we got her in a bubble bath and all cleaned up. Not a great way to start a vacation, but I think today's trip to Disneyland will make up for it.


We have plans to go out to dinner tomorrow night after spending the day together and then they leave Sunday after church. It's going to be much too short of a visit, but I'm enjoying having them while they are here!


No comments:
Post a Comment