


I wish I would have taken a full body shot, because everyone that sees this guy remarks on how long he is. He'll be a tall one for sure!
Grey started rolling over from his stomach to his back. He doesn't love tummy time and now that he knows this little trick I think tummy time is officially a thing of the past.
He still chews on his hands all the time (he can't quite get that thumb) and spits up all over himself (and me) all the time. I think people at church are getting used him launching all over the place. In fact I finally had to just go home early on Sunday after he'd done him magic three times and we were both covered. Hopefully this is just a phase...that ends tomorrow! We've been trying a few different formulas to see if one will help. Any suggestions?!?
His favorite spot is on his play mat or in my arms. As long as he can look around he's a happy camper. It's pretty obvious he already thinks he's as big as his brothers. He follows their every move and wiggles, kicks and screeches as they play around him.
He is, in a nutshell, adorable!


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, he is so adorable!! I can't believe how much older he looks than when I saw him a month ago. Wish I was there to squeeze this handsome little guy!
Post a Comment