Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Calvary Preschool Graduation

After a grueling (ha!) academic year...Ryan is officially a preschool graduate.


Ryan has wanted to wear this t-shirt every day. It has the names and pictures of all the kids in each class. Hooray Room 1!


Calvary Preschool's year book. Ryan had a grand time showing me all of his friends.


I have loved all of the art projects and papers that have been sent home with Ryan throughout the year. Here are a few that he's brought home recently. This is a self portrait that Ryan did, we're not quite sure what's coming out of his head...(arms?) but I still love it!





I was most excited to get the journal that Ryan's teachers helped him keep all year. They would ask Ryan questions and write down exactly what he said. Some of the entries cracked me up, like this one about The Farm. I can just hear him saying the second line with his little shoulders shrugged.



"It's only what I know about sheep."
I love that boy!

2 comments:

Goldies said...

Congrats to Ryan, I'm sure he had a stressful year... And I love your bed spread (we have the same one!) So we will be around in July, I will be a whale of a pregnant mama and anything with shade and water involved is great in my books! When are you coming out?

Emilee said...

I love how happy Ryan is to show off his things to you! I also love his line "It's only what I know about sheep" That cracked me up!!