Monday, May 30, 2011

Pool Party

We continued to enjoy our Memorial Day festivities by taking a dip in the pool where our friends live. Technically we were supposed to be bringing Nicole dinner because she had a new baby girl just three weeks ago, but somehow it turned into In-N-Out by the pool side...Nicole's idea! We had the good luck to be joined by the Coons family and the bad luck of our camera's battery dying before I could get some shots of all of us. We basically lounged about eating good food and watching our husbands swim with the kids. It felt so good to get out this weekend as a family and enjoy the beautiful weather. Soaking my feet in the hot tub didn't feel too shabby either.

Hmmm...I don't think Ethan's going to drown in this get-up, do you?






1 comment:

Deamers said...

I wish we had stake fairs like that.