Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Farm Fun

Kris' parents recently moved to Ephraim, Utah after his dad's retirement. They love it. It has everything that was on their list; small town, close to a Temple (Manti), near a university/college (Snow College), close to family (Kris' older brother John). They recently got called to a service mission involving the Manti Pageant. I'm excited to take our boys to see it some day!

On our recent visit Dawn arranged for us to go to a nearby farm to see the newly born lambs and chicks. It was pretty interesting to watch my city kids on the farm. The first words out of Ryan's mouth when we pulled up were, "Mom, it's DIRTY over there!" I thought the woman we were meeting at the farm was going to die laughing. Oh, my poor little city boys. They really need to get out and get dirty more often!


Ethan has developed an obsession with eggs. When we went into the hen house he was so excited because the "Easter Bunny had left Easter Eggs!" They were even allowed to "hunt" a few. He was pretty impressed with the different colors; cream, brown and even green!






4 comments:

Katie said...

Hah, I feel the same way about my city boys...get me some country! City dirty seems much germier than country dirty, right?
Your hat is oh so cute, by the way!

Nicole said...

I went to Snow College! Love Ephriam!

Emilee said...

I really like these photos! Those boys are too funny. And don't worry our shopping secret is safe with me;)

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

how CUTE is grey's smile in the picture of the two of you!