Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Father & Sons Camp Out

Kris took the boys on the father and sons camp out last weekend. I made the mistake of telling them at 7:30 that morning that they were going camping with their dad later that night. I didn't hear the end of it until Kris finally ushered Ryan and Ethan out the door.
Ethan and Woody are ready to go!

Grey tried to sneak away with his big brothers, but he had to stay home with me. (Sorry Dude, maybe next year!)The two us stayed home, popped some popcorn and watched Justin Bieber Never Say Never (yes, I realize I am 29 not 13 but I was curious, don't judge).


Kris said the boys did great. It makes me excited for the Yosemite trip we are (hopefully) planning for in August. I want to do a little of this with my boys:

And this:

And this: Kris looked WIPED OUT when he got home the next morning. My boys are so lucky to have a dad that is willing to put in the work so they can have these special experiences. I am happy for Kris, too. I have a feeling he is going to have many fun memories camping with his sons. This camp out was the first of many to come, I am sure!

Hooray for Fathers and Sons!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

That looks like so much fun. I bet Kris was wiped-out. That's a lot of work to do pretty much all alone. I really like the polaroid-looking photos. If that's an app on you iPad i want to know what it is:)

Tayler said...

Looks like fun!! Did you make Woody a sleeping bag like Rupert's?! Grey looks very cute!!!