Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lauren's Quilt

Babies, babies, everywhere! Here is the last baby quilt that I've made for the run of baby boys we've been having. Now that Grey is here my sewing machine is getting a break for a little while.

Lauren, a fellow wife of a dental student, is soon expecting her first baby. I am thrilled for her! I let her pick out some fabrics from my stash and she chose the always adorable Goldfish by Heather Ross. I made a quilt for Ethan out of this same fabric, fortunately for Lauren I've learned a thing or two since then and her quilt turned out much better than Ethan's.

Ryan was my little helper for the photo shoot.



I paired the Goldfish with Riley Blake's lines: All Star II and Wheels, which were both perfect matches. I especially love the big polka dot fabric that Bridger, Lauren's husband, picked out for the back. Good job Bridger!



I just love this fabric. The little goldfish have fun names like Bubbles, Swimmy, Bjorn and Goldie...how cute is that?!



Congrats Lauren, I can't wait to meet your little man!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

I love this quilt. It's been so fun to see all the quilts you've been working on.

Lauren said...

LOVE this!!! so adorable and something i will treasure forever. thank you thank you thank you!!! you are the best!! xoxo