Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Husband: The Dr. Pepper Movie Star

The Story:

Kris came home from school one day and said,

"Dr. Pepper is doing a tuition giveaway and I'm going make a commercial and enter."

I may have mumbled something like "OK", or "whatever" followed by a, "Did you do that thing I asked you to do?"

Basically, I never really thought it was going to happen.

The next day, Kris comes home and shows me the commercial he filmed with his friend Kyle. I thought it was pretty good, and kind of funny that he really took the time to do it at all. I say something like, "That's great Honey, you did see some patients today, right?"

Kris submits his masterpiece.

The NEXT day, Kris comes running into our bedroom screaming,

"I won! I just got off the phone with Dr. Pepper and they picked my commercial! They loved it! I won $2,500!"

Moral of the story: Support your husband's ambition to enter any contest wherein they are giving away money. You never know!

To view the commercial he filmed while he was supposed to be doing something dental related (just kidding, I really think it's awesome that he did this!) you can go here!


If for some reason the link doesn't work, just go to www.drpepper.com, click on "view this year's winners" and scroll down until you see Kris K.

3 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Ha! That's awesome! Very good moral of the story :)

Stephanie said...

Ha ha...That is awesome congrats!

...and how do you still look gorgeous while being pregnant?...tell me your secrets!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

HILARIOUS! How awesome. But scary that we think they are at school doing school work....but hey for $2500 you can turn a blind eye! right?! congrats guys!