Thursday, December 16, 2010

California Christmas Part Two: Disneyland!

After the opening of presents on "Christmas Morning" we packed up the kids and headed to Disneyland for the day. We've never been to Disneyland during Christmas before and I loved seeing all the decorations and watching the Christmas Parade.


We were lucky enough to run into Mary Poppins and Bert...well, at least I thought it was lucky. Ryan wasn't so sure about Bert.





We had great seats for the parade so Ryan and Ethan were able to see everything.





Can you guess which character prompted Ethan's excitement? Seriously, this was the highlight of the day for him.


Did you guess Santa? Well....guess again!


Yep, none other than our good friend, Buzz Lightyear!






The day was absolutely gorgeous. We called my family while we were there and I think they said it was in the teens in Utah, brrr!


We ended our day like this, worn out from too much fun. It was the perfect California Christmas!



Other Highlights from the day:

*Ethan's first time on Soarin' Over California (his reaction was SO cute!)
*Ryan's first time on Space Mountain. In his own words, he was "brave". He's also decided that when the baby comes we'll leave the baby home to sleep and he and I will ride Space Mountain together.
*For the first time I beat Kris on Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. (Seriously, he has been impossible to beat...until now!)

No comments: