Sorry for the poor photo quality, we took these late at night after the Ward Christmas Party.
I can't believe it! Only TEN more weeks! Have I mentioned that this little sweetheart is supposed to arrive on Valentines Day? February 14th is my official due date, but I won't be mad at him if he comes a week early!
I took a tour of the hospital where I will be delivering and it made me really anxious to meet this kid. While we were there a baby was born and every time that happens they play a chime throughout the whole hospital. We walked upstairs and were able to see the newest addition getting a bath.
Oh...I can't wait until it's mine!


2 comments:
That is exciting! Good luck!
You look great!!! I think I am already that big and I am only 13 weeks! LOL :)
Post a Comment