We've returned from our trip to Utah and are back to our regular routine. Kris has started his summer semester and has had LONG days already. I think the boys and I are going to have to get creative in order to stay busy and not miss him too much during the long days of summer.
We had many fun adventures while we were in Utah. Just being around my family with all of our little kids is an adventure!
Spring in Utah.
Kris and I joined Heather and her girls at Thanksgiving point to see the Tulip Festival. It my first time so I didn't know what to expect. It's a bit of a hike to push a double stroller up and around all the pathways, but it was fun and the tulips were so pretty.
We stayed a weekend in Salt Lake with my family. We were all looking forward to swimming with the babies but the pool was frigid. So we took over the hot tub!
At breakfast the next morning Kris and Ryan were carrying on a conversation all their own. I can't remember the details of it, but in the pictures it looks like Ryan is giving Kris a lecture. "Now listen here, Daddy!"
Strolling through Temple Square.


1 comment:
we miss you already
Post a Comment