Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday

We are in Utah and loving it! We survived our first semester in California and now we are enjoying home, family and rest! Ryan loves the snow and I've been recovering from Pneumonia (remember that cough, sniffle, sniffle, cough that lasted almost 2 months? Yep, Pneumonia!)

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws and Christmas will be with my family. John and Emilee were kind enough to host Thanksgiving this year even though Emilee is busy with Pharmacy school and rarely gets to see her husband. Thank you, thank you, thank you for having us John and Em. I promise, someday it will be our turn!

It was a pretty casual day, we mostly lounged around in our PJ's and watched Ethan and John's dog harass each other. It was kind of a love/hate relationship! Hope everyone else had a very Thankful Thursday!



4 comments:

Emilee said...

We loved having you over, and I am glad that Ryan is on the mend from pneumonia, ARE YOU! I hope so, that is not a fun thing to have I'm sure.

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry to hear you've had pneumonia, I hope you are feeling better!

Alicia Steere said...

Hi Kris & Ashley! We found you through the good ol' 58th ward alumni blog pages! I hear you are in CA...I wish we were there, kind of cold up north! So how have you been? You have two adorable boys...Ryan is so big! Shelby turned 3 in September and Keenan joined our family on August 29th. Well, I hope we can keep in touch! Take care!
~Alicia Steere

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to see the fam. I was so bummed we missed Thanksgiving, but was glad we could get together over the holidays. Thank you for setting up the Wii for the kids at mom and dads! They had a blast and so did we, dancing the night away. It was really fun spending time with all of our family. We love all of you! Emily