Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night before Christmas

I can't believe it's here already....Christmas Eve. The boys are in bed, the presents have been bought, wrapped and settled under the tree, but I still can't believe it's come again so soon. Ryan has been talking "Santa talk" non-stop and can't wait until tomorrow. Honestly, neither can I!

The girls under my Grandpa's Christmas tree.


Ethan with his Great-Grandpa (and namesake!).


The boys all ready for bed in their matching Christmas Eve PJ's. All us girls have matching Pj's, too!


This is what usually happens when we attempt a family picture.


For some reason it never quite turns out, but I decided I like this one anyway. It reminds me of when I was little and I would sprawl on the couch and squint at the Christmas tree until the lights all blurred together just like this.

Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Deamers said...

I know you might not see this because it's obvious you haven't been on your blog for a while. But I was writing to say you should post again, it's been a little while.