Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family Pictures

Here are the family pictures I told you about. It's difficult to get a good picture of four people, but we are really happy with how they turned out. I especially like the river picture. Our photographer had a bunny she let wander around the yard to keep Ryan interested. He loved it! I just laugh at Ethan, he has the "newborn scowl" in most of them, but what do you do?




8 comments:

meg said...

SO cute!

Heidi said...

I love your family pictures! They are so cute.

Heidi said...

Who did your pictures? They are darling!

Kristina said...

I love the pictures, and you look so dang cute in all them. I wanted to comment about your little guys surgery. Primary Childrens ROCK, they saved my oldest boys life, and if it wasn't for PH and discovering the strange thing he had- Kawasaki's Disease- the out come would have been horrible. What a great great place it is, and even though it's hard to give them to the doctors you know there isn't a better place.
Your family is so cute.

Lauren Tatton said...

Your Family is beautiful! Your adventure will be so fun!

Erin said...

What a cute little family! Your pictures look so good!!

Erika said...

The pictures look awesome!

Channa said...

What a cute family - and Ashley you look so beautiful in these pictures!