We have GOT to get a lock on our pantry. This is how I found Ryan the other morning, pounding his way through suckers, cookies, chips.....okay, maybe I should just start stocking it with fruit and vegetables and then we wouldn't have a problem, but still.
Do any of you think your kids are extra cute when they are doing something naughty? Sometimes I just have to laugh!


4 comments:
I do find myself trying to hold back the laughter at times when my boys are being naughty! And, why is it that they think they need the sugar first thing in the morning . . . good luck keeping him out of it.
Sounds just like a 2 year old with a new sibling. Harrison did that with a case of pears but only took one bite out of each pear and put it back. It is so funny you almost can't get mad sometimes. Maybe til the 3oth time then maybe not as funny.
He knows where the good stuff is, he is a smart one!!!! Cute little guy.
That is so funny! I totally agree I have a hard time getting mad when they give you those sweet looks of theirs!
Post a Comment