A Sunday birthday can be a bit of a bummer, besides church we didn't go anywhere fun or exciting. We are having a little birthday party with his friends this weekend and Kris and I decided to wait and give him his birthday gift then. It's a big gift so we decided it was enough, but then after we had already put the kids to bed my mother's heart felt terrible for not having a single present for him to open on his actual birthday. I dug something out of our gift cupboard, wrapped it up, and we woke him up to open it. He was thrilled, as we knew he would be. This boy is nothing if not grateful! It makes loving him so easy! We let him stay up and Kris and I took turns playing his new game with him. It's a memory I'll cherish.
Happy Birthday Ryan!


1 comment:
Awww! LOVE ryan! Happy birthday bud!
Post a Comment