Sunday, August 7, 2011

6 months

This boy of mine celebrated his 6 month birthday (is there such a thing?) and the major change is that he is now mobile. It's almost like he somehow knew it was his 6 month un-birthday because he busted out the army crawl. He pulls with his arms and pushes with his big toes. It is pretty entertaining to watch him, and perhaps even more entertaining to hear Ryan cheering him on and getting super excited every time.

"Mom, MOM, he's doing it! Go get your video camera! Good job Grey, you're doing it bud!"
Awww, I love my boys. :o)
Grey, bless his little heart, is a certified mommy's boy. And this mommy is loving every second of it. I secretly love (or maybe not so secretly, I may or may not gloat) that I am the obvious preference between me and Kris. What can I say, it's nice to be preferred, no?! And don't feel too sorry for Kris. I give my status of "preferred" another 6 months before Kris swoops in and steals it just like he did with my other two boys!

Oh, well. I'll take the adoration of this guy as long as he'll give it to me.

He still loves those toes.
And thanks to teething he is still drooling...a lot!

I am so in love with this little charmer. Grey has brought a lot of joy and happiness into our home and definitely has us all wrapped around his little finger!

No comments: