We celebrated with my family and loved every minute of it. Turkey, mashed potatoes, my mom's special homemade slush, and Heather even made Grandma Creamer's famous green jello. Seriously, I love that stuff!
I have so much to be thankful for. Including, but not limited to, the following:
Being married to this guy....
Turkey #1....
Turkey #2....
and Turkey #3. (This one needs a little longer in the oven.)
Welcome to the Cookie Monster Family Blog. Anyone that knows our real last name will understand why we are the Cookie Monsters (It's just easier!)
We started out as two when Kris and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple on March 8, 2003. Since then we've added three sweet boys to our family; Ryan, Ethan and new little Grey.
While Kris is busy hitting the books or perfecting his drill technique at USC Dental School I'm reading, quilting or playing at home with our boys. Life is pretty sweet!
1 comment:
Ashley can i ask where you got your cute boots? i'e been looking for some i love & i love yours:)love that cute little tummy too!
Post a Comment