Tuesday, November 9, 2010

mini me in the backseat

I've come to the conclusion that I can be a broken record when it comes to responding to my kids. Do you want to know how I came to this conclusion? Ethan pretty much summed it up for me today. I had just picked Ryan up from preschool and he asked if we could go to Amy's Playground (a local indoor playground with an inflatable bouncer and slide). Just as I opened my mouth to respond a little two year old voice from the backseat literally took the words right out of my mouth with,

"Not today, Bud."

And the worst part. Ryan didn't argue.

Yikes.

I guess I need to start saying "Yes!", or "You bet!" more often.

2 comments:

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

that is hilarious!

Lori said...

it makes me laugh when my kids respond exactly like i do....sometimes good, sometimes bad. :D