Today was beautiful. We've been having some crazy weather here. 112 degrees one week, raining and foggy the next. When we woke up to a beautiful day we felt we had to make the most of it. We packed a lunch and drove to Malibu. Our destination: The Tide Pools. We've heard about them but have never made it over there. It's a spot we'll have to go to again because the boys loved it.
Ethan and Ryan hunted for rocks and shells the whole time we were there. Rock throwing is a very popular sport for them.
A rare pregnancy shot of me. I don't avoid having my picture taken when I'm pregnant, I'm just usually the one behind the camera or I have a child in front of me. This is me at almost 22 weeks. Saying "Hi" to some locals.
See what I mean? A very cute little boy in front of me!
A view down the Malibu Coastline. Gorgeous!
I love Saturday adventures! And I love that Kris is done studying for boards (and that he PASSED!) so that we can finally have some family adventures again!


4 comments:
looks like a gorgeous day! you are a beautiful pregnant lady, missy.
You are so lucky to be living so close to tide pools...a boys' heaven, I'm sure. You do look great!
cute preggers pic....you need to have more of them on the blog.....so we can see you as the months go by:0)
Such a cute family picture! I love your header picture too. So fun! What a neat family.
Post a Comment