Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ellen's Halloween Special


I'm a little hesitant to post about this because for all I know I looked like a drowned rat on national television...but I went on the Ellen show for her Halloween Special and was a contestant in one of her games (bobbing for apples Ellen style) and won! It airs tomorrow (Friday) if anyone wants to check it out. (No making fun if I ended up with mascara tracks down my face!)

Just look for the Ketchup bottle! :o)

6 comments:

mrs. jar said...

How fun! I love Ellen and tivo her show everyday! I will be sure to watch for ya tomorrow....you are like famous now! :)

Erin said...

YOUR FAMOUS!!
I am for sure tuning in now :)
Cant wait to see it!!!

meg said...

How fun! I set the DVR! :)

Quast Family said...

hello, im watching NOW and dvring it so kody can see!! YAY!!

amanda

Alicia Steere said...

Way to go Ashley! Okay, seriously, you don't look pregnant at all!!! So when do you get your TV!? :)

Lauren Tatton said...

I watched it! You look so pretty! I was worried about the baby that it was going to pop out! :)