Friday, May 21, 2010

In his own world


I took this picture of Ryan while he was finger painting the other day.  Ethan was down for a nap and the house was quiet.  It was a nice moment.  He was so intent on his "art" I was able to sit and watch him for a few minutes.  I am amazed at how much he has grown!  He is such a boy now, not a little boy, but just a boy.  He's losing any chubbiness or softness that he had (not that this kid was ever really chubby) and he's becoming so lean.  It's kind of freaking me out!  My boys are so tall, before I know it they will be towering over me; playing sports, driving cars, dating.... 

I think for now I am content to just let him finger paint.

2 comments:

Lori said...

such a cute boy. crazy how fast they grow up, eh?

Deamers said...

How brave of you to let him finger paint. He's even clothed, I still haven't let Reese do that yet. What kind of paint was he using.