Saturday, November 14, 2009

Date night is back!

Kris and I do a babysitting exchange with some friends of ours and therefore get a date night every weekend.  That's right, every weekend.  We love it! 

Last night we did this:
I'm telling you, it never gets old.

L-R: Chris, Jenny, Ashley, Kris
I LOVE the face Chris is pulling and the fact that he was screaming just as loud as I was!

Tonight we are doing this:


L-R:
Carson, Ethan, Ryan
(little Ethan was already asleep)

Popcorn?  Check 
Movie?  Check. 
Fort made out of a quilt frame?  Check.
Loving this babysitting exchange/date night every weekend???  Triple Check! 

1 comment:

Desi said...

So Jealous! While having a little patch of grass to call our own is nice, we really miss living it up at 1609! I hope you're enjoying every second! I've loved checking out your blog, but it is seriously making me homesick for South Pas! Say hi to Mickey for me :) Oh... and everyone else too. Which apartment did you guys move into? Smiths or Porters? I'm trying to get my Christmas cards out... I swear its going to happen soon.