A girls night out with my good friend Delia.
A family farewell dinner at the Roof, so much fun! We love you guys!
Saying goodbye to my grandpa was the hardest part of moving. I grew up next door to my grandparents and aunt and had the luxury of seeing them whenever I wanted. It has been so fun for me to watch him with my two boys, they love him as much as I do.
I never thought we would fill up this van but we barely had room for all of our stuff, I guess we should have sold a few more items in our moving sale!
On our drive out to California we stayed the night with our friends the Pickups. We met them while going to Utah State and they are now going to dental school at UNLV. Jason and Courtney are great and gave us a lot of good advice. We are excited to be closer to them, we can meet up at Disneyland! Thanks for letting us stay with you, we had fun! This is a picture we took while eating at The Cheesecake Factory.
My sisters were kind enough to fly our boys out to California giving us a few days to unpack our house. To return the favor, Tayler brought two of her friends with her and we decided to make a run to Disneyland.
Kris took Ryan, Tayler and her friends to the beach so Heather and I could shop and talk.
Kris was so concerned with keeping sunblock on Ryan he forgot to put any on himself. I think he'll remember from now on.


10 comments:
Good luck with Dental school!! I'm jealous that you get to live by DisneyLand. That is so fun!
Looks like a lot of fun. Are you getting settled in? When does Kris start school?
Thanks again for letting us stay with you it was so much fun to spend those couple days together! Can't wait to come out again! Love you!
How exciting! I can't wait until Bryce goes back to school - his number one dream school is USC. What a fun and exciting adventure. Bryce grew up in CA but I've only been there once. It will be so fun to live by the beach and Disneyland and all the fun things that California has to offer. Good luck. We're excited to keep up with you guys.
How fun! I loved getting to be apart of your going away adventure. I am going to miss seeing you, but no worries I will come and visit. Good luck with everything! And be nice to Kris, it looks like it hurts!
Looks like you have had a lot of fun! You have such a great family!
Wow what a crazy couple of weeks, you have been busy. Looks like a fun adventure though!! Keep having fun and it looks like you will soon be pro at disneyland :)
Mr. Bottle? I'm planning on waiting until Tatton can tell me that he's done... No I have actually got the formula and bottle ready just in case. I'm so sad that you're gone, I almost forget that you're not here :( Looks like fun though, someday we'll be a few hours away. Good Luck!
Um no, I'm not that big of weirdo. No shunning needed. I'm actually suprised I've lasted this long but one is THE cut off, if that...
Ouch! I am worried about you Kris! Josh does the same thing. Oh my jealousy is complete! There is no way I am missing coming out to see you! I am so glad you got to see the pickups! I love them! you guys are great! Good luck unpacking, I know it can be tough with two little ones and one busy husband.
Post a Comment