So Ryan is...how do I phrase this as his loving mother....
extremely outgoing and energetic. I can't really say anything bad about either of these characteristics. I certainly wouldn't want him to be a lazy introvert, BUT when you put a friendly, energetic two year old in a crowded place it can get a little dicey. I've been nervous of taking Ryan to places like Disneyland and losing him in the crowd. Insert "The Harness". We all remember that little SNL gem
Phillip the Hyper-Hypo right? Well let me introduce you to my son Phil-, oh, I mean Ryan.

As you can see, he's not a fan of the harness, but I am!
This is Ryan in absolute awe as he catches a glimpse of Buzz Lightyear during the Pixar Parade. He LOVES all things Toy Story.

Since we went late in the afternoon we only had time for one park. We spent most of it letting Ryan drag us on all the Bug's Land rides.


6 comments:
Reese was so excited to talk to Ryan, It took me a while to calm her down she kept saying, where is he? Ry, Ry, where is he? By the way I totally want to bring her to disneyland. Do you think she's too little?
I love the harness. We have the same one already. For some very, very odd reason Aaron was determined to register for that when we had our baby shower and unfortunately someone bought it!! So someday Tatton I'm sure will be needing that leash too. I fear Tatton is going to be much like Ryan... not that it's a bad thing, just tiring!!
Super fun! Ryan is adorable!
I know that he can be a handful, but he is so darn cute! We miss that little face around here.
Heather
i think it's great you live so close to so many great places! what cute kids!
I had a harness at dinseyland when I was little and I am almost normal! LOL! I can't wait to go with you guys, I am watching flights so just cross your fingers!
Post a Comment